GoinGlobal helps new and experienced job seekers find opportunities both at home and abroad. As the market leader in online career and employment resources for more than 16 years, our website has helped millions of new and experienced professionals expand their horizons.
We are committed to providing “grassroots employment intelligence” through our team of local career experts. These globally-minded individuals are in place around the world, personally monitoring and updating the career information and resources that we deliver to you.
GoinGlobal is committed to:
- Encouraging and facilitating successful and satisfying domestic and international employment experiences by providing a complete tool kit of resources to support informed career decisions.
- Delivering useful and unique material that is hand-gathered at its source, not simply compiled from publicly available Internet sources.
- Providing information that is location-specific in detail and global in perspective.
- Delivering useful, actionable information that is constantly expanding to meet the evolving needs of the global job seeker.
- Supporting institutions as they promote globalization, understanding that experiencing another culture is the first step towards becoming one global community
Mary Anne Thompson founded GoinGlobal almost two decades ago as a result of her own experiences job hunting in Sweden. She believes that to uncover the real job opportunities, you need the experience and personal insights of trained local specialists. Mary Anne continues to be an active CEO who shares her strategies and insights directly with clients to help them strategically maximize GoinGlobal’s unique resources.
Created by local career experts, our products provide a one-stop resource to help fast track job and internship searches. Whether your constituents are looking for a job or internship across town or on the other side of the world, GoinGlobal provides the career resources they need to achieve their goals.
Proven in more than 785 public and private organizations, including libraries and trade associations worldwide, GoinGlobal offers:
- Unlimited access to more than 16 million job and internship listings
- In-depth career guides packed with information on hiring trends, work permits/visa regulations, professional and social networking, interview advice, and more
- Expert guidelines for creating culturally-correct resumes and CVs
- A proprietary H1B visa search engine that identifies U.S. employers seeking to hire international talent
- Corporate profiles for thousands of key employers around the world
- MyGoinGlobal personal accounts that allow users to customize their career resource experience, including bookmarking and saving favorite career guides, job and internship listings, employer profiles, and H1B records. MyGoinGlobal users also receive instant notification of new job opportunities matching their search criteria.
- An analytics dashboard for account administrators that allows you to view user statistics such as overall page views, total visits, most popular page views, and most popular job key word and location searches.